ProTek

Got rid of Triton...

And bought a Crestliner. A lot more comfortable. Debating on downriggers now. Going for more walleye!

97CA42F4-9BDC-4A60-BDF4-EF2D02E2D813.jpeg

• Like 5

just like mine dude. You will love it. Get some some side guide bunks for the trailer too, it will make loading alot easier. Smart move on the galvanized trailer too.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, MuskyMan said:

just like mine dude. You will love it. Get some some side guide bunks for the trailer too, it will make loading alot easier. Smart move on the galvanized trailer too.

Yeah buddy! I’ve been looking for a good deal on the side guides. Any ideas?

Nice.you,ll get better gas mileage towing,lighter boat.probably better gas mileage on the water as well.let us know what you get for riggers.

Definitely need downriggers.  And, plenty rod holders.

My Crestliner is a 1700.  I've had it for 14 years.  It's been a great boat.  Very well made.  When you mount your downriggers.  Put them towards the front of the back deck.  That way you can reach them without having to step up and down.  Mine are mounted so the cannonballs just clear the transom when turned straight back.  Now, hurry up and get some slime on it. :fishingboot

• Like 1

Definitely need downriggers.  And, plenty rod holders.
My Crestliner is a 1700.  I've had it for 14 years.  It's been a great boat.  Very well made.  When you mount your downriggers.  Put them towards the front of the back deck.  That way you can reach them without having to step up and down.  Mine are mounted so the cannonballs just clear the transom when turned straight back.  Now, hurry up and get some slime on it. :fishingboot

Got pics?

On 6/3/2020 at 8:49 PM, MuskyMan said:

Ya, start drilling holes in your boat !!!!! lol

Unless you have a versa trak rail.go to brocraft .com...they have everything "no drill" complete rod holder kits,bimini top kits...list goes on.very easy website to navigate.Everything is stainless.bought 4 rod holders and a really nice bracket for bow sonar transducer .