Admin

BillSr67 has joined us!

BillSr67,

Welcome to Tennessee Anglers. We would appreciate it it you'd post a reply below telling us about yourself. An introduction of sorts. Maybe answer some questions like: Where do you fish? What do you fish for? What area are you located? How did you find us? If you soon find yourself wondering why you can't find the fishing reports or maybe why you can't post in the classifieds, it's because you need to make 10 posts or replies first. This is something our members voted on. It helps foster lively discussion while at the same time it cuts back on spammers and one post (boat for sale) wonders. Finally, don't be afraid to click those buttons up top. Even though most of the action here is in our forums, there are a lot of cool features and great people here. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Don't forget to start your own album in our gallery too.

Thanks for joining.

Admin

welcome.jpg

I'm glad to be part of this site. I fish for crappie, bass and trout mostly. I fish mostly on Fort Loudoun, Douglas and Norris. I trout fish at Tellico and Citico Creek in summer months. Past 25 years or so. I usualky only fish Douglas and Norris in the spring. I fish Fort Loudon mainly. However lately in the past few years. I have been going to Chickamuaga and Cherokee alot. Both lakes has gotten alot of attention in the past 5 or 6 years. As I have learned for myself why. Both lakes has some of the best bass fishing around right now. I'm here maybe to post some fishing reports or ideas of my own. Hopefully learn of how others are doing on any of these lakes. I used to fish bass tournaments years ago. No not professionally but in local big team trails. I no longer care for fishing tournaments. I'm retired and just love bass fishing for the right reasons in my opinion of course. That is to relax and have no pressure if I catch fish or not. But to make it more fun for me at bass fishing and fishing in general. I love to learn new ways of fiishing also. Looking forward to hear how others are catching fish too. 

• Like 1