Tubejig

Done with daytime fishing til Fall

Said I was done fishing in day time last of June, but the weather bug said Sunday, yesterday was gonna be cloudy and few showers with temps approaching 80 for the high.  Couldn't resist.  Splashed boat 630a water was 82 and has clear as I've seen it in awhile.

Fished mouth of Panther Creek to Hamblin County boat dock.  Fished jigs, plastics and long rocky points. Some cliff ends. Some humps. 

Didn't see any schoolers, white or otherwise, and didn't catch anything. No hero just zero. Goose eggs for both of us.

Along about 11a while fishing a rock pile that is clearly marked rock, usually good for one or two, I was nearly ran over by a pontoon. Mr and Mrs dang and the whole dang family on main lake with no other boats in sight took aim for me, or so it seemed.  Weekenders without a clue just trying to have some fun. I think I'm gonna pass on weekends for sure.

I don't think these folks were trying to be mean but just dumber than a box of rocks. So I loaded up and went home to my recliner.  

• Like 2

fishing sunrise to about 9:30 am works on weekends - ski'ers don't show up till 11:00   See-do's about noon...

Honey-do list can wait till i get back

I go when i can.   

What time for wake boats?   They're dangerous for everyone.  

I understand the weekenders are mostly folks that work and weekends are their only opportunity but it was 11a and cloudy and had just stopped raining.

I'm fortunate that I can go about any time and week days are best for me. I'm not upset, just sharing.

Mr and Mrs Dang and the whole dang family reminded me of that LOL

I avoid the big lakes like a plague,friday afternoon,sat sun.no gas engine lakes are the only way to go.i totally sympathize.some folks are born clueless they,ll die clueless.Darwin was wrong.

Haven't been out since early June, but I'm tempted to hit the water either Tuesday, or Wednesday with the forecast rain and lower temps..

I don't do Saturdays, during the summer, at all. Took the boat out last of may after complete overhaul, and had to wait close to an hour for people to get loaded and get off the ramp. Lot of people with no clue backing a trailer, no clue how to get the boat on trailer, or even the understanding that other people need to use the ramp. Not angry with them, but a little practice backing, loading and even unloading a boat should be done before hand some time and place where it won't hold people up at peak times.

After high water & 86+ waters, I gave those crappie a break & fished Concord Park, Ft. "Nasty" where there are 3 ramps to launch from,  & caught a few bass. At night fall, even those ramps are crowded &  slow!   dada 7-23-19  8 AM

• Like 1

Might possibly go out on a nice cloudy day and do a little exploring. Marking waypoints and such. But as far as fishing in daytime---that's over.  Evening fishing is about it for me. Could be out after dark some but gave up all nighters a long time ago.

Other than working a bit summer is for mater sammichs 

I'm hoping to get some boat maintenance done too!

• Like 1

Its 3:30 here on the cplt....its 71 degrees...i,m home and a idiot.rained crazy,water temps have to be down....going out tomorrow.predicting a high of 81 degrees by sunday.If this isnt a gift from God ,i dont know what is.going to try for DH  before the weekend.spectacular weather next couple days.

• Like 1