BigfootWallace

Can't find any skipjacks

Anybody know a good spot for skipjacks this time of year in east tn? I have been to countless dams and a few lakes but i can't find any..

I need a good cooler full and it's been really frustrating to not catch a single one at each place that i went to.

I've been fishing off the bank for the past 6 days to try and find them but if i have to get the boat out i will..

Fished with foley spoons and a bunch of different types of jigs and grubs but nothing is working.

Hope somebody can help me out or take me and show me where to get them because I'm definitely new to the skipjack round up.

2nd  hand report ,Cordell Hull dam,late last week.thats probably a haul for you on lick & a promise.going to make a run there very soon,i,ll update

Guessin you want cat bait?

9 hours ago, kwk said:

2nd  hand report ,Cordell Hull dam,late last week.thats probably a haul for you on lick & a promise.going to make a run there very soon,i,ll update

Guessin you want cat bait?

Ok thanks for the reply kwk. Yeah i definitely want them for cut bait, im back to striper fishing and cat fishing again and they eat them up like candy.

So far havent caught any though.

Edited by BigfootWallace