Just curious as to how you are feeling these days?   Hope you are staying cool. Think there is 14 trees in my yard and mowing around them is worth the shade!

Tube, Three doctors- no results yet.  One says maybe "allergies",  another says heart skips a beat, another says possibly lungs,--------          At 81 on aug 3, & too many years on the Fire Dept in Chicago  area, maybe that's the problem???  Now, I have to pick my peach trees & the garden today, then finish mowing the grass. AIN'T FINISHED FISHING YET!   Thanks.   dada 7-14-19   8:46 AM

• Like 2

Agreed,wishin in one hand...take care of yourself.unfortunately fishing is not a priority at our age.Drs. visits cut into what we all consider priorities.had to go myself monday mid morning for blood pressure check....damn near killed me thinking about where i ought to be .:nono2:

• Like 1

i'm glad to read that you have a positive attitude especially about fishing .

It's purtneer sweltering heat, beats winter but still it's tough. Take care of yourself.

When I get more than one opinion , I always choose the one I prefer and go with that!

• Like 1