ProTek

Any Truck Drivers Here?

I was just curious wether or not we had any truck drivers or anyone in the trucking industry here on the site.

If so, what kind of lanes/routes do you run and how often do you get home?

Yes, I am. I'm home every night. Run usually around 500 miles a night . GA,TN,SC,VA,NC,KY.

Nice. Drop and hook?

Tanker driver here hauling fuel home every day

Multiple stops? Where?

Sent from my supercharged iPhone using the Tapatalk app.

7 hours ago, ProTek said:

Nice. Drop and hook?

Yes all drop and hook. Every now and again a live load or unload but not often.

• Like 1

Nice. I’m trying to talk my wife into relocating (real tough sell). Just got my CDL because I need a change. Never know. Doesn’t hurt to dream. My heart is still there...

• Like 2

Nice. I’m trying to talk my wife into relocating (real tough sell). Just got my CDL because I need a change. Never know. Doesn’t hurt to dream. My heart is still there...
If you decide to go Hazmat generally hauling fuel gets you home every day with several stops in a day

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you decide to go Hazmat generally hauling fuel gets you home every day with several stops in a day

Already studying!

Jamey, Remember that very few go back north after they lived in Tennessee-lower house taxes, NO state income taxes,  houses still sold for less,  etc.  On the minus side, Tennessee  taxes stocks-- AND   dada & Rusty catches the most fish!  (But we left you a few if you decide to join us) LOL     dada  1-3-19  8:05 AM

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dada said:

Jamey, Remember that very few go back north after they lived in Tennessee-lower house taxes, NO state income taxes,  houses still sold for less,  etc.  On the minus side, Tennessee  taxes stocks-- AND   dada & Rusty catches the most fish!  (But we left you a few if you decide to join us) LOL     dada  1-3-19  8:05 AM

Don’t forget Dave is the Southlands finest banjo picker 

• Like 1

Don’t forget Dave is the Southlands finest banjo picker 

Oh I know! :-)

Sent from my supercharged iPhone using the Tapatalk app.

Thanks, fellas but Grandpa Jones & Ralph Stanley made a million bucks before they left here.  I never made a dime!  However, my "claim to fame"  was when Ramona Jones asked me to play back-up banjo once at Museum of Appalachia. I did, she  gave me a big hug.  I haven't washed my face since----LOL     dada    1-4-19  7:38 AM

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, dada said:

Thanks, fellas but Grandpa Jones & Ralph Stanley made a million bucks before they left here.  I never made a dime!  However, my "claim to fame"  was when Ramona Jones asked me to play back-up banjo once at Museum of Appalachia. I did, she  gave me a big hug.  I haven't washed my face since----LOL     dada    1-4-19  7:38 AM

Hahahaha !!!

Tubejig, When I went backstage & asked "how are you, Grandpa?" , he would answer  "what the hell do you care" & walk away." On stage, he was a sweet old boy, great banjo player, etc. Last time I played 'Old Mtn Dew' in his presense, he gave me the thumbs up. He died that year & Ramona died 2 years later. I miss her----    dada 1-4-19  5:08 PM

• Like 2

Shucks! The ONLY fan I've got, took a picture of me when I wasn't looking---- dada 1-5-19  1:22 PM

• Like 2

Can't pick nothing, well maybe my nose!   But I would like to hear the music.  

Swimming with bow legged women, fishing , big bottom women, fishing and bluegrass!  Life is good LOL

• Like 1

Mon-6-8 PM-Rickard's Barbq-Cove lake. Thurs-9-12 AM-So Knox sr ctr (off John Sevier Hwy).  Thurs-7-9 PM-Escapee's Racoon Valley RV (1/4 mile west of I-75).  AND OTHER PLACES. ALL FREE> But gotta fish sometimes!  Protek, I made a VCR tape, but my grand daughter took back her little pink recorder & erased it---LOL     dada 1-6-19  9AM

• Like 1

Had a video but computer wouldn't allow more than 10 MB & I'm too dumb to figure it out!    dada 1-6-19  9:21 AM

Dada---do you play music anyplace near Sevierville, Morristown or Newport?

I'm gonna try and come listen to you but I'm traveling a lot in JAN  but Feb looks like I'm home a bunch.

You pick I'll grin.   Maybe some of the others here might want to go!

Today, Lenoir Museum between Norris dam & weir dam-2-4:30-- free music.   dada  1-6-19   12:30 PM

• Like 2