Tubejig

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas fellow fishing men and women!

What's your favorite holiday?

Me you ask LOL     It's Groundhog Day.  1st hint of spring and costs nothing. Nothing closes for Groundhog Day.   Really a good holiday whether the old groundhog sees his shadow or not!

• Like 2

Christmas is by far my least favorite! Easter and thanksgiving are my fav, just eat and hang out with family. Shopping for one month straight is just silly 

• Like 2

I'd have to say Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. One, because it doesn't cost a arm and a leg to celebrate and 2, because the rut is usually in full swing :peace:

• Like 3

Murray Groundhog day to all and also a not too expensive Christmas...! Groundhog Day could be improved if it had Groundhog Nog and  missiletoe.....and maybe a mud race.....? Feliz Navidad hombres! Mary Krithmuss ya'all Trouts, Basses, und Pikes....may yer minnows be married to other minnows and to all a good bite!

• Like 3

Ah Miss Trout Girl, thanks for Murray Groundhog Day!

2nd fav is Arbor Day---except technically you're supposed to plant a tree---another do nothing out of the norm holiday!

Really like holidays that don't take away from my fishing funds LOL

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all the great fishermen I have met here. (even if they fish for rockfish!) LOL  Here's hoping we all see another year to catch our fishes!  "HERE, FISHY, FISHY, FISHY"    dada   12-22-18   4:24 pm

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dada said:

Merry Christmas to all the great fishermen I have met here. (even if they fish for rockfish!) LOL  Here's hoping we all see another year to catch our fishes!  "HERE, FISHY, FISHY, FISHY"    dada   12-22-18   4:24 pm

Merry Christmas dada!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dada said:

Merry Christmas dada!! Hope u and yours are all well!!!