kwk

a bit of a upgrade

...some work to do.install a onboard charger and decide what to do about the lack of a bow sonar....other than that,pretty damn pleased...monster compared to the old boat.bought this 18'6"beast before checking all the towing specs on the 2002 dodge...good to go.aparently i thought ahead and got the heavy duty tow package.frame mount,tranny cooler,heavy duty 3:55 rear end and large electrical towing system...proverbial cart before the horse.tongue weight ,good ,trailer/ boat weight good....not ready for a new truck yet.20181211_134547.thumb.jpg.ee16e340107994dcc7e421539ddc754a.jpg

20181211_134459.jpg

20181211_134350.jpg

Edited by kwk
  • Like 2

Bass Pro, GPS Store, Academy and others are having some big sales on electronics.

Bought couple Garmin Echo Map 93SV's and combined they were $800 off.

Lowrance is changing their mapping service and should be some good deals on left overs.

Good time to look for the bow unit you mentioned.

Maybe there is a board sponsor to shop.

I orderd a humminbird helix si di 7" for the console from bass pro,got the deal TJ referenced...believe me,i have nothing against Lowarance,call it brand loyalty...i think i,ll spend less time learning and more time fishing.the 4x hook lowarance that came with would be perfect for a kayak canoe or jon boat...ill sell it 100.00 $..wiring and transducer.

.it has no gps or navionics capability...send a note if youre interested,will be available some time next week....cant wait to get the beast wet.note: cookeville rv& marine(tracker nitro dealer)...the best, no shipping and no dealer prep charge.the boat not in stock,2018 closeout,awsome facility and the tech owns one,said"never has to work on the new mercs," sounded a bit sad...

Edited by kwk