Charger1 & I challenged the fog & wind today & boated 9 crappie & 6 drum. No smaller crappie were caught

• Like 3

I also challenged the crappie little boogers on Douglas. Drove the suck boat. Had couple bass and bluegill but went home with my fishing rod tucked betwixt my legs LOL

• Like 1

Sounds like I done good by opting out of going to the big D. Good job to all of yall that got out and caught a few. 

Edited by Jusfishn
  • Like 1

Only 4 today before the wind drove us off the lake. Water temp-49. Air temp-colder. Wind-brutal!  Weatherman said 7-8 mph. Who lies the most-weathermen or politicians?  Where's Cannonball?  We need him to show us how these planeing boards work in high winds.   LOL  Got 2 on boards & 2 on longlines.   dada 12-3-18   7:03 PM

• Like 1

Dada, you didn't send up flares!   Everyone needs an excuse for not catching so I'm blaming you for not sending up flares LOL

Wind probably would have taken them to NC anyway.  Gonna need rocks in our pockets!

Tubejig, I ran out of matches to light the fuses on the flares. LOL    dada 12-4-18  11AM