Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Drop shot

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Bryan123 said:

Not familiar with the Damiki

It’s basically a fluke on a jig head. The name damiki comes from a brand of soft plastic most people use for the rig called a damiki armor shad. Also most use a jighead with a slightly different eye that is horizontal which aids in vertical fishing. Erie head is very popular. Basically you see the fish on your electronics and drop the bait straight down to them 

Edited by rusty50576

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this