Tubejig

Invitation to East TN Fishing Show

if you plan to attend the East TN Fishing Show at the Expo Center on Clinton Hwy, stop by the ALX Rods booth and say hello.

Remember ask for Rick---they don't know my real name, Tubejig. So I have to use alias---Rick.   The best looking guy in the show, I'd say LOL

Seriously-- stop by, I'd be proud to get to meet any or all of you rascals. These are nice bass fishing rods and I know most of you  are crappy crappie fishing folks, except Troutgirl and Ecox and the other striper dudes. But, stop by and visit. This is not an attempt to sell you a rod. Just say howdy.

I will be there late this afternoon and all day Sat and Sun.    

• Like 1

THANKS. I will try to stop by and see you alias --Rick after my seminar @ 4:00p.m. today. It is a really great show so  come by and say hello.

• Like 2

I came by with an 18 month old grandson in tow. Not really a good idea for me but he enjoyed all the attention. Seemed like a good show. May try to visit again!

692B477B-AC77-43BF-86C9-C23E4B1CF550.jpeg

AAD09C04-092A-45DE-90F8-3754BD9E5A51.jpeg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tubejig said:

if you plan to attend the East TN Fishing Show at the Expo Center on Clinton Hwy, stop by the ALX Rods booth and say hello.

Remember ask for Rick---they don't know my real name, Tubejig. So I have to use alias---Rick.   The best looking guy in the show, I'd say LOL

Seriously-- stop by, I'd be proud to get to meet any or all of you rascals. These are nice bass fishing rods and I know most of you  are crappy crappie fishing folks, except Troutgirl and Ecox and the other striper dudes. But, stop by and visit. This is not an attempt to sell you a rod. Just say howdy.

I will be there late this afternoon and all day Sat and Sun.    

Well "alias---Rick"...lol. You should see if ALX Rods might want to sponsor the site. If so...let me know.

Maybe you could see if there's any interest from the vendors at the show Ezell?

Also...please give Curtis Bunch from Bunch Marine and Shelia Bunch from the show my best.

• Like 1

Ok, I'll try to help you. contact me 606    434    9146. VM if I don't answer with your info and good time to reach you.

• Like 1

I also tried two time to stop by so guess we will just have to meet on the water.