I put together my 9 lure rigs. I have friends in Ohio that make the Tennessee legal A-rigs for me. The only time I use them U-rigs is cold weather months.

I dont see any reason u couldnt. Ive considered it. Just never came up with how to jpin it all together like a store bought deal without having a lead mold for connect point. Im sure u could weld or braze it together. Dunno...

14 hours ago, tdenlinger said:

ECOX, speaking of Ohio, are you coming to the Cincinnati boat show this year?

Yes I plan to leave for Cincinnati show @ the Duke Energy Center on the Jan 16th. Come by & say Hello. Next weekend will also be at the Knoxville Fishing Expo doing seminars Jan 25, 26, 28.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ecox said:

Yes I plan to leave for Cincinnati show @ the Duke Energy Center on the Jan 16th. Come by & say Hello. Next weekend will also be at the Knoxville Fishing Expo doing seminars Jan 25, 26, 28.

Hey ecox ive been looking for a new trolling motor.  Would the knoxville expo be a good place to go and possibly get a good deal on one? 

Yes a great place to get informed and buy. See Fuzzy Lambert in the Minn Kota booth & tell him I sent you. I have the ULTERRA  now for 4 years & love it.

• Like 1

I have some family commitments that won't allow it on the 27th.

I've made my own for quite some time, both three arm and five arm. I use the heaviest stainless solid leader I could get, stainless or brass swivels in I believe size 5, and cross-lok snaps. Use an old 1/2 oz egg sinker mold to form a lead head around the junction of all the arms. Put a split ring on the arms before I attach the swivels so that I can pull it pack down for storage purposes.

• Like 1