Sign in to follow this  
Crankerman

Norris Lake Water Temperature

ON Douglas Lake, the water was 48.2 upon arrival & 49.1 when I left from Indian Creek  area. I was trolling 2  Planner boards & 3 long lines..  Didn.t get a nibble on crappie. Got back to Spring Creek & a man said all he got was 4 small sauger there. Norris SHOULD BE about the same temp, but only 17 miles from my house, I haven't fished it in years.   dada  11-24-17  3:32 PM

Today at 2 p.m. It was 58.8 at Hickory Star.

TWO fishfinders on my boat  read the 49 degree area below Spring Creek when posted.   Temps ARE DIFFERENT on Douglas & other lakes depending as to which area.    NOW, WHERE'S THOSE *&%$# CRAPPIE?   dada   11-27-17   8:22 AM   EDIT: Possibly, because I was right below Spring Creek when the temp was noted, MAY be the reason that water temps were noted as different.    dada

Edited by dada

23 hours ago, dada said:

TWO fishfinders on my boat  read the 49 degree area below Spring Creek when posted.   Temps ARE DIFFERENT on Douglas & other lakes depending as to which area.    NOW, WHERE'S THOSE *&%$# CRAPPIE?   dada   11-27-17   8:22 AM   EDIT: Possibly, because I was right below Spring Creek when the temp was noted, MAY be the reason that water temps were noted as different.    dada

I think Pete and charger have been dumping ice water all around your boat so the fish will run away

• Like 1