NukeFisher

All Those Fishes

Been on a fishing break because of the heat.  Ain't fished since the eclipse.  Eyes been messing with me for some reason...  Labor day had the phone in a waterproof case tied to the line on a MH setup taking video at the bottom of the spring.  Maybe about ~7 foots.  Terrible still shot of this chub (?) but got some good shots of other fishes,  Really cool perspective. 

The big thing I wish to disclaim is the serious noise of the braided line in most of the videos.  It was extremely loud and harsh.  I don't know how y'alls underwater cameras work but it was rough listening to the sound.  

bandicam 2017-09-06 23-31-18-429.jpg

• Like 1

Herefishy, My latest underwater camera costs $86.00, shipped free, made in China, compact, has its own charger & battery, shows  color, but has no sound, comes in a metal box of maybe 10" x 8". The 3rd one I've had. Ordered online.  dada 9-7-17  7:48 AM

• Like 1

Herefishy, Go on ebay, underwater cameras, seller-Bluelink 88.  $78.49 with free shipping. This shows detailed pic, info for a 7" system. Amazon went up to over $110.00 for the same.  dada 9-10-17   7:49 AM

• Like 1