Cannonball

Prayers for dada

Sending up a round anyway!

If anything happens to anybody on this site and I don't see it fast enough...somebody call me.

Dave. Take that medicine faithfully. Get you a pillbox and put it in your tackle box!

• Like 1

Don't know how I missed this, glad you're feeling better. Still going to pray for you...

I've been behind on forum news. Hate to hear about the scare Dada, but glad to hear you're home and back under the boss lady's watchful eye. I'll join RTillett and many of your other friends in continuing prayers; can't get too much.

Thanks or the prayers , fellas, but that was TWO YEARS AGO & those crappie are finding their way into my freezer! LOL.  My "BOSS" has been keeping me in line, even going fishing with me when the weather is perfect. She even catches the MOST & biggest, but what is a husband going to do??????    Now,if only that wind would  drop---------- dada  4-16-18   7:47 AM

• Like 1

Scared me for a second there! Thank God. I gotta get down one of these days and hit some crappie with you Dave.

Glad to see that you are doing well.  It's best to follow instructions from the Dr even if you don't want to LOL

Dada, you wouldn't have want to fish in the sideways blowing snow this morning.  Was turkey hunting this morning in the rain, then it started snowing. Slowed down the turkeys, but not the coyotes out looking for them.  Crappie were definitely on the banks spawning last week.  Probably be mostly over by end of this week.  Then it will be trolling time if you can get around in all the trash on the water. 

4 hours ago, minnerman said:

Dada, you wouldn't have want to fish in the sideways blowing snow this morning.  Was turkey hunting this morning in the rain, then it started snowing. Slowed down the turkeys, but not the coyotes out looking for them.  Crappie were definitely on the banks spawning last week.  Probably be mostly over by end of this week.  Then it will be trolling time if you can get around in all the trash on the water. 

That scatter gun with a turkey load puts a hurt on a yote!!!