dada

Who finally got another boat?

Well, I finally got a Tracker. My son had to sit down when I told him, the bank almost closed its doors when I withdrew the bucks, the stock market probably hit a high-------I got tired of being pulled in by all you fishermen after my 28 died too Soon. Two days taking the stuff off the old Seymore, be a week before I get to go, so watch out Cannonball, Nitro, Charger 1, Samsam & Minnerman. Leave some for me! LOL dada 3-19-15 4:54 PM

• Like 13

One time, I posted a picture. Ain't be able to after that!   dada 3-19-15   9:57 PM

One time, I posted a picture. Ain't be able to after that!   dada 3-19-15   9:57 PM

Email me the pictures and I will post them for you. Don't make me come over there with my camera!

• Like 4

Email me the pictures and I will post them for you. Don't make me come over there with my camera!

Yeah, no excuse - we want to see it before you get it all slimy.

Its not really you boat till....it says "DADA" on the back!!!.....Congrats on the new ride!!

It's not official til Dada catches some crappie, perch or a striper from that new boat.

dada, still waiting on the picture.

Hey Dada, you be sure and post some good pictures so those guys will know which boat go follow. Of course, you may have to retrain the crappie to follow that new boat...

• Like 1

HEY GUYS, why do  you think I haven't posted a picture? There are 5 fishermen with their  boats parked out in front of my house & its 10:20  at night!  LOL   dada 5-20-15    10:22 PM

• Like 1

Dang it now how is everybody going to know where all the crappie are ain't nobody going to be able to follow Dada around now that his boat will just look like everyone elses he has done and gone incognito on us.

• Like 1

Cannonball posted pictures on another slot here on 3-22-15. Now, there's 10 rigs waiting outside my door to follow me! I should not have put DADA-2 on the stern--LOL dada 3-24-15 8:06 AM

Edited by dada
  • Like 1