Sign in to follow this  
TNKen

Now I've seen it all..... well more than I needed to.

Pulled in this afternoon at the Bluff City boat ramp. No one fishing or swimming on the ramp, a good thing. Look over, and there is this lady unloading stuff out of her car, takes off her T-shirt revealing a thin bikini. Hummmm. Takes off her shorts, and is wearing a Brazilian style bottom, fairly attractive from the back side. Hummmm. Then I see the front side, and realize she is about 65, with a beer gut. So I look over at the dock where hubby/bf is in his little rubber raft, that looks like a clearance special at Big Lots. He has a weed eater in the rubber raft with him. Hummmmm...... He starts pulling on the starter cord. I realize he has small electric trolling motor propeller mounted on the head of the unit. Finally gets it started, holds it wide open, and shoves it in the water. There is this loud WHIZZZZZZZZZZ and then it quits. I start watching, he fires it up and does the same thing, with the same result. Only this time, it swings about 3 feet to the right as he slams it in the water. This goes on for about 15 minutes while I am waiting on my friends to arrive. Finally, Brazilian Beer Gut loads the car, Weed Whacker calls it quits and deflates the raft and I motor off. Wonder if he ever thought about letting it idle, or what might happen if said weed whacker propeller unit got into the side of the Big Lots rubber navy unit???

TNKen,I nominate this for post of the year. I just had what I thought was a lousy experience at the boat ramp but this sir takes the cake! I would have paid to see video of this! LOLNathan M OwenSSGT USMC RETKatie Couric while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked:"What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"The Marine shrugged and replied: "Recoil."

I was trying to figure out a way to slip out the cell phone for pics, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Weed Whacker was pretty amazing. Kinda reminded me of a skit on John Boy and Billy with the super heros. The up side to the evening. Had a couple of friends on the boat that don't striper fish. We were river fishing which is tough, had six runs and boated one fish. I was navigating and they didn't know the technique to get a hookup. Good afternoon to a strange start!!!

Edited by TNKen

Guest turtle

Sounds like my kind of people . On guys it is a beer gut .On women it is a pot belly .I would have said " howdy mam".