Sign in to follow this  
DoubleL

I-Pilot question

A friend of mine just put a new Minn-Kota on his pontoon boat and have been helping him set it up. One question, after you get six tracks on it, how can you delete one. Tried to overwrite one set up yesterday with new one today in same area, and it went back to yesterdays track. Is there a way to overwrite or delete old tracks?

A friend of mine just put a new Minn-Kota on his pontoon boat and have been helping him set it up. One question, after you get six tracks on it, how can you delete one. Tried to overwrite one set up yesterday with new one today in same area, and it went back to yesterdays track. Is there a way to overwrite or delete old tracks?

In the owners manual explains how to rewrite or plot new trip. I don't have mine in front of me at the moment but know in manual tells how. You can download the manul to your computer as well on the site. 

We tried to overwrite it but it went back to the track the day before. Talked to MinnKota today and he suggested we back off a little and try new track again, may have started too close to original but they will overwrite when done correctly. I will stick to my foot control. I guess I'm too old to change now.

• Like 1

Just use the nav to trollit holds whatever course you point to ,  thats what we most of time do sets course and just make adjustments as you go

Don't have to save our HB998 saves track for us .......we plan to get ipilot link then can use tracks off HB998 

heck I have the manual, also have the manual on my phone. I have not figured it out yet nor have I recorded a track. I can use anchor, and the nav which is pretty good. Remember there are 2 types of nav also and one seems to work better in the wind than the other. I like the cruise control also.

• Like 1