Sign in to follow this  
ProTek

What do you fish for mostly?

Which brand of trolling motor to you think is best?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand of trolling motor to you think is best?

• Minn Kota
    • Motorguide
    • Other (Please explain in a post)

Have fished both salt and fresh and love it all...it's all about the tug and the preparation.  My passion the last few years has been for bass and I do love both the little and big tourneys although now I'm mostly fishing the smaller stuff with the club and tues and thurs nighters while also enjoying meeting some great guys.  Chasing whites,perch, crappie an occasional striper are also pure fun.  Love fishing around Tennessee in late fall and winter when everyone is watching TV.  Tennessee is a great state.

• Like 1

Having fished the white bass run and kickin some double digit bluegill a$$ this past year, I have to say, Tennessee is an amazing place to fish.

:)

Very glad to be here... now, just need to get some big cats.

• Like 1

Anything that pulls, but in this order,

Stripers/hybrids, trout, smallmouth bass on live bait, trout in the river, largemouth/smallmouth on artificial aka bassmaster style.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, TNKen said:

Anything that pulls, but in this order,

Stripers/hybrids, trout, smallmouth bass on live bait, trout in the river, largemouth/smallmouth on artificial aka bassmaster style.

The man needs to be in a boat soon!!!

Hang in there Ken!

Got to migrate to a walking cane this week.  Getting there, but still slow.  And, being that my immune system is shot, managed to get shingles.

BUT, I'm on the green side of the grass, new Minn Kota 112 Riptide Ulterra for the boat, few new parts and pieces, and I should be ready to go in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

If it swims I like to catch it.  The best is Walleye and Small Mouth, crappie is next. I really like river fishing. With in the last year my Nephew has gotten me into Muskie Fishing. Great hooks ups but a lot of casting time. Look forward to many more trips with him

Mostly depends on the season and which is biting best.  Walleye and yellow perch mostly.  Crappie, trout, and Striper after that.....love anything that bends the rod.