jaopro

Looking for East Tennessee Outdoor Fishing Show Host?

I'll sign. Might get couple of old fishing buddies to sign too if their contracts allow it. Tommy Martin and Harold Allen and David Wharton and I all guided together on Sam Rayburn in early '70s. Those three followed bass tournament trail; I did my six years then got a "real job". David died in 2009. Tommy still doing some tournaments and guiding - we swapped emails yesterday. Harold still fishing too.

• Like 1

Scratch the hat, I'm going to compile all your fishing stories into a book with pictures and have you sign them. By next year we will be trolling for Walleye in our new Lund Pro Guide series matching boats!

• Like 2

Scratch the hat, I'm going to compile all your fishing stories into a book with pictures and have you sign them. By next year we will be trolling for Walleye in our new Lund Pro Guide series matching boats!

Might line to do that myself. Short stories, best days, favorite fishing partners, worst days, scariest times, different species, etc.
  • Like 3

Great topic so far. I don't think specific locations would be mentioned though. Just naming a body of water is generally enough to satisfy viewers. I am all for the show.

I would buy a book on his fishing experiences for sure ! Great idea.

I'd have to get it autographed lol

• Like 1

then that settles it, the first show is muskie on the grill…..from a fly….coming from C4P's secret hole….

Seriously….there are some great local fisherman on this website that I would love to see chase this opportunity….

and I am all about sharing…and benefiting from said sharing of others...

I wish this show started last week, so I had a place to go this saturday...

Hopefully you have received some PM's with some good candidates, and I hope it is a show worth watching.

Bayou Cajun,

Only one hit and he is out of state.  Followed up with him and he can't make it happen.   I'm not a local tournament fisherman but is there someone who wins all of the tournaments around here.  I'm looking for someone like Sonny Lee that used to be on WBIR.  

• Like 1

now if you wanted to make a reality show of a dying man on his bucket list tour, looking to check off a fish fry of every local fish that can be tricked into being a meal ticket...

I know someone...

Surely there is someone out there…it may take a little time to make a match...

Sounds like a great opportunity for a young sport to make a brand for himself...

I made TN home about six years ago, Sonny Lee doesn't ring any bells...

With the variety here….I would like to see a show that had one consistent fisherman or fisher lady, go with species specific experts on a rotating basis, where and when the action is hot….like Frank Davis used to do in La.  Way to much species for any one angler to have the goods on all of them.  That way we could get used to the style of that reporter and build some loyalty, and consistentcy……and then on off days, there is always recipes…or tackle.

Best of luck...