Sign in to follow this  
SkyNet

Do you have a secret ?

I have a few secrets and the people that i have told them have won tournaments with/on them. I had a secret area/technique on norris and had two guys see me doing that and came back during my tx and they were squatted there. Since then Im sure theyve told tons of people cause theres always a boat on it now. Usually the younger of the two is in the back with the bait he seen me with. This isnt me being paranoid. Its a genuine case of the cat getting outta the bag. 

I had a window knocked out on chilhowee at the tabcat ramp on easter sunday in the daylight

I hate to hear that. I have set up game cameras inside my car before just in case.

Has anyone else had anything like that happen to them at Chilhowee?

• Like 1

I really don't have many fishing secrets left. I have pretty well told everyone on here about them. I used to keep secrets about fishing. But I realized after you get my age, there is no reason to keep secrets about fishing anymore.

I honestly want to try to help everyone I come in contact with in some way or another. No matter if it's fishing ideas or knife ideas. I have spent my life doing both of these things to the absolute max........so if I can help you in either catagory, please let me know and I will do my best.

Revolverman.

• Like 5

I really don't have many fishing secrets left. I have pretty well told everyone on here about them. I used to keep secrets about fishing. But I realized after you get my age, there is no reason to keep secrets about fishing anymore.

I honestly want to try to help everyone I come in contact with in some way or another. No matter if it's fishing ideas or knife ideas. I have spent my life doing both of these things to the absolute max........so if I can help you in either catagory, please let me know and I will do my best.

Revolverman.

I'm almost there. I like sharing to...just haven't quite reached the age yet where it's a one way street. Having been not able to fish for several months and having to reley on someone was humbling to say the least but also a good learning experience too. Many more tight lines to ya.

a lot of fishermen including me have had very specific patterns or lures that worked for a long period of time, some times several seasons. I guess that could be "secret". Set the Hook !