I bought a SDC21 Bullet Bass Boat from C&O Marine , I love the boat but have had nothing but trouble with the BoatMate trailer. 5 year warranty what a JOKE , WARNING if you buy a Bullet Bass boat make sure you tell the dealership that you in no way want a BoatMate trailer . BoatMate talks about the strongest warranty in the industry , believe me there is no warranty at BoatMate call never answer / text good luck never respond , file a claim at their  discretion will they respond , they will not talk to you or allow you to describe issue , their trailer front 2 cross members were full of water , front winch bracket broke off . Trailer hubs leaking oil , rollers cracked CHECK THIS LINK OUT / trailer not even 3 years old 

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

hope you get satisfaction from Boatmate.  That's a lot of money to spend and have issues like that.

Is there consumers advocate program through TN State Attorney's office?

There's a lot of forums on the net to share photo's about this.

wow, for 3 yrs old thats a joke. I have a galvanized trailer, ez loader, its the only way to go. Being galvanized, it takes the conditions alot better. Mine is a 1997 model. I did some minor modifications over the years but that's it.

thank you so much for commenting , I have tried so hard to work with Boatmate even with the Owner President and he does not even care his reply please send all issues to warranty dept. that's even worst Michael Haney warranty mgr .emails you that he will call , never has called 

OOOOHHHH just got my trailer  from paint shop looks awesome 

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

remove 1/16" thin 3" X 1 1/2" rectangle tubing replaced with 3" angle iron for cross members nowhere for water to hold , linex bedliner , had to weld 4"X4"X1/4" plate to frame . frame to thin to hold channel iron